Modern functional diagnostics, which entail examinations of various organs and their condition, as well as assessment of their functional abilities with the help of instrumental examination methods, provide a wide range of opportunities and complete information both to cure the current diseases and to diagnose various pathologies at their early stages.
The functional diagnostics department of AIWA Clinic is equipped with the latest technologies manufactured by the leading manufacturers in the world. The following examinations are performed:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) with 12 leads: tracing and interpretation;
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) with 12 leads to perform cardiac stress test during a physical exercise (veloergometry);
- ECG monitoring within a 24-hour period (Holter’s method) with 2–3 leads (dynamic electrocardiography);
- Monitoring of arterial blood pressure within a 24-hour period;
- Blood vessel examinations with ultrasound (duplex scan of magistral arteries and veins of the neck, duplex (triplex) scan of peripheral arteries and veins of upper and lower limbs, as well as of magistral arteries and veins of the head;
All measures of diagnostics are performed in one clinic. Tests and examinations can be performed in clinical facilities in the duration of 1–3 days as part of the express diagnostics programmes (Check-up and Screening programmes).