AIWA Clinic’s plastic surgeons resolve not only aesthetic, but also functional problems.
Plastic surgery is a field of medicine involving the practice of highly specific, detail-oriented and irreplaceable work, because it improves the human body, resolving congenital defects, growths that emerge over the course of a lifetime, reducing signs of the body aging process. These could be aesthetic and functional problems that cause the patient emotional and physical discomfort and influence his or her psychological state and self-awareness. Contemporary plastic surgery that uses state-of-the-art medical apparatus and healing methods, makes it possible to obtain excellent results in this realm.
AIWA Clinic offers a wide range of plastic surgery services, ensuring that the clinic can help each patient to find the solution best suited to resolving his or her state of health and aesthetic problems.
For patients who, having spent all their lives with a physical defect or quirk, have finally decided to resolve it with the help of plastic surgery, plastic surgery is a process that can help them to start living for real, because they are longer hindered by fear or a senses of exclusion and not belonging. As his or her self-esteem changes, a person’s life can undergo a rapid change for the better, opening up opportunities that the patient previously avoided out of fear or shame.
- Otoplasty makes it possible to resolve one of the most common congenital visual defects. Dissatisfaction with the size and position of one’s ears is commons. Similarly, our plastic surgeons are frequently called on to perform ear lobe corrections, because ear lobes tend to be damaged by jewellery. There are also required to repair damage resulting from fashion trends, as a result of which large holes (“tunnels”) form in ear lobes. Dissatisfaction with one’s natural appearance or that resulting from injuries can also be negated by nose jobs which make it possible to remove obstacles that hamper breathing or effect corrections in size and form. A distinct, large or asymmetric nose is another common aesthetic problem that patients seek to resolve with the help of specialists in plastic surgery.
- Almost everyone would like to discover the secret to eternal youth and rest easy in the knowledge that they will continue to look good in their old age. Unfortunately, although body aging is unavoidable, plastic surgery can reduce the consequences of this process. Face lifts help patients to look many years’ younger. This is achieved by a skin stretching treatment, including the eradication of fatty tissue and correction of muscles. Overall, it significantly improves facial contours, making skin tighter and firmer. A highly beneficial effect in the reduction of aging signs is provided by blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid plastic surgery), making it possible to raise eyelids that have slipped down, preventing bags and rings under the eyes. Liposuction improves the shape of various parts of the body, reducing the subcutaneous layer of fat and thus changes the aesthetics of the body. However, this is not a weight reduction method.
- Plastic surgery is a solution if a patient wants to improve his or her appearance after weight loss or rapid changes in his or her body such as those that occur after giving birth. After weight loss, a patient’s joy at the results of his or her work is often undermined by the realization that his or her skin has not adapted to this process all that well. It tends to sag, look unhealthy and can be covered with stretch marks. This is an obstacle to the improved appearance that the patient had hoped to obtain after weight loss. An arm lift makes it possible to remove surplus and sagging skin in this body zone, making the upper arm firmer. This problem will develop not only in the case of weight loss, but also during the aging process, as skin loses its elasticity. A tummy tuck reinforces muscles, eradicates surplus skin, layers of fat and improves body shape after weight changes, including after birth.
- Plastic surgery can also help to successfully resolve more delicate issues, when corrections are required to breasts or intimate areas of the body. This is not always merely a question of aesthetics, but can also resolve problems of a sexual or medical nature. Breast augmentation surgery and labiaplasty eradicate both congenital and arbitrarily obtained defects that impair a patient’s ability to live life to the full and undermine his or her self-confidence.
- Scar correction is an integral part of plastic surgery. A scar is a defect that a patient is not obliged to accept, because it can be successfully eradicated, restoring an attractive appearance and helping the patient to regain his or her self-confidence.
AIWA Clinic offers minimally invasive and healing surgical methods. Therefore, after undergoing operations, patients need to remain at the clinic for no more than a few hours or one to two days at most. Nowadays, plastic surgery is not a luxury but a required medical field, which helps patients to feel and look better, improving their quality of life.